View Single Post
Old 05-11-2020, 06:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen's Revenge View Post
My guess is that if a photo was found, and the two orgs began talking to each other, even if the first org had no records of the woman, the second org could see it as a big enough ethical issue to instigate an investigation.

Because what sort of answer could you give when confronted? Pretend that it isn't you? That can be easily refuted. I can't imagine a situation in which I would just look the other way and leave it be.
I think both organizations would have a case. The organization in which she is a renegade could bust her for wearing their intellectual property without membership, if there is photo documentation. In regards to her current organization, her ethics can definitely be questioned. Even if she was honest in stating that she is not a member of another NPHC org because she was never initiated, she decided to hop to another organization after making a “commitment.” Our Code of Conduct/Code of Ethics is on our public pages so no one can make the excuse that they didn’t have access, members, non-members or aspiring members.

Frankly, the whole scenario is trash.