View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 12:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizz2152 View Post
In september I accepted a bid from one particular sorority. After spending a couple of weeks with the girls however, I feel I don't really fit in with my pledge class. Also when I was going through recruitment, there was one or two other sororities that I loved and felt I clicked with better.

My question is about the whole rule of the calendar year. I have not become initiated yet, so if I drop out now, will I be able to go through recruitment next fall? Or is it one calendar year from the day you dropped out of the sorority? I'm a little confused on the rule and I want to make sure I can recruit next fall.
Before you quit your current sorority, be SURE that you can accept that this may be your one & only opportunity to be Greek. The chances of pledging next year are very slim. Take us very seriously when we tell you this.

You need to really, really think about the fact that those other sororities that you loved so much did NOT extend a bid to you. The chances that they will offer you a bid next year are incredibly close to zero.