View Single Post
Old 03-30-2004, 02:32 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to AlphaGamDiva Send a message via Yahoo to AlphaGamDiva
Quote:
Originally posted by CarolinaDG

On an off note, I do think it is a shame that democrats are running on the campaign of "Anybody but Bush." I mean, I don't like the guy, either, but it's a shame that in order to win we can't support our own president. I wish it was more friendly, like, "Bush is a great guy and all, but we just think we're better." Shameful.
yeah, i think it's weird that dems are about who they think can beat Bush (meaning that if they sought out a man/woman who knew the issues and represented dem ideals, they would do better than just seeking out someone they thinkcan beat w). i know that this election will be a tough one for my boy w.....but, and maybe this is just me, i don't see the logic in thinking that specifically kerry is the man who can beat him. i don't see how he's "the one".....he's wishy-washy, his wife isn't full-out "American" (and this will cause some issues, i think, to some ppl...not all, obviously, but to some.....me not liking her has nothing to do with where she's from.....i think she's just as wishy-washy as he is....switching parties just so she "can vote" for him.....uh....what?....anyway....), he just doesn't seem like a strong candidate to me.....he's got $$, or she's got money--whichever-- fo'sho....but is that enough? i wasn't impressed with him watching the debates......everyone made him out to be the best thing since JFK....and....not so much. he's got the personality of dole....and we all know how that turned out. (however, dole is an extremely hilarious man....just during those elections.....he was horribly bland...you get the point). hang on...i'l' start another thread.....

to switch parties? was that the question? whoops.

uh....thinking that hell would have to freeze over and that ideals would switch.....

My Facebook