View Single Post
Old 12-26-2014, 05:59 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrex23 View Post
I'm in APO now have a big. We got paired up based on questions and pretty much what they thought was most compatible. Now that I found out who my big is, we get along real well. I never really felt this much of a connection between someone before. I know that people look down on littles and bigs dating, but is it possible for me??
I'm an Alpha Phi Omega brother married to an Alpha Phi Omega brother from another chapter (I pledged in 1986, she pledged in 1993). However, there were certainly relationships within my chapter (and hers). "If you can't keep it in your pants, keep it in the fraternity.".

Having said that, the limitation that makes sense is to not have pledges and brothers *start* dating each other during the pledge period. (I've also seen BF/GF where one has pledged while the other was a brother, those are not the same)

Given that this is Winter Break, I'm assuming you are already a brother (the number of chapters that pledging stretches over winter break is pretty small). If you are both brothers, I simply don't see a problem.*

*I have seen one chapter where no romantic relationship was allowed between people who could be check co-signers on the chapter bank account.