View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 02:48 PM
GreekChat Member

Whoever started this thread is right, the fondest memories happen randomly.

A few to share:

1) I set up a PC brother with a date for formal, but she bailed at the last minute (the afternoon of). So, I had to hurry and find him another date. I ran to the dorms, where a friend from high school lived and asked her, but she didn't wanna go, but her roommate said "I'll go". Within a few hours, she got a dress, did her hair and was ready - well, miraculously it all worked out; they had an absolute blast, dancing and talking the whole night together. It couldn't have been any better.

2) A bunch of us went to a Bon Jovi concert. We pre-funked at the house, then got into somebody's truck and sang "Livin' on a Prayer" at the top of our lungs - I mean, we were shouting it at passersby. Needless to say, my voice went out like 15 minutes into the show.

3) We often did laundry basket races down the stairs. But one night we decided to combine it with a food fight, where we threw marshmallows, chocolate chips, even bread slices, at whoever was racing down (boys will be boys!!). We got into trouble for the mess, which nobody cleaned up, but it was a lot of fun.