View Single Post
Old 07-15-2006, 09:40 AM
Super Moderator

with more and more panhellenics providing t-shirts for first round parties, it becomes more difficult for pnms to stand out. this is when the unusual piece of jewelry , pair of shoes or belt or the unique question will help you be remembered.

now we are not talking candy necklaces, nipple rings or combat boots -it should flatter you and make you stand out in a good way. ask unique questions similar to those included in the above posts.

i was so bored by the 2nd day of ice waters that i decided that i was going to start asking the sorority members questions right off the bat-you can all imagine hearing "what's your major, what dorm are you living in, where are you from" 9 times the first day, and knowing that you had to look forward to that 9 more times on the 2nd day . i wasn't pushy or inappropriate-i waited to see where the conversation was going first. i can't tell you how relieved the sorority members seemed to be-i guess they didn't have to work so hard on me, because i was doing half the work and it must have come across in a positive light, because i had more invitations than i could accept for all subsequent days.