View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 07:23 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to ZTABullwinkle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitter650 View Post
LOL I *Think* I caught all the spelling mistakes... but my Fiance (bless his heart) when we were stuffing everything, listened to the order of how to put things in (tissue first, invite behind, RSVP card tucked into the return envelope, then inserts, directions, hotel info etc) He did that job beautifully... the direction he NEGLECTED was to put all of this INTO the inner envelope... so some of our guests got a random inner envleope with nothing in it floating amongst everything else in the outer envelope HEHE at least he helped, right ?

My fiance helped me also. Except on some invites he was putting in two invites or two RSVP envelopes. Needless to say, I double-checked to make sure no extras snuck in. I wasn't going to complain. It would have taken me many hours to do it myself, with his help we did it in just over an hour. And in my defense, he also missed the name mistakes.

"Even in our sleep, pain which cannot forget, falls drop by drop upon our hearts. Until against our will comes the wisdom of God."