View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 07:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigmagirl10 View Post
A couple of ideas:

1) Some chapters rotate old composites in and out--it's fun to look at that 80s hair!

2) Is there a room/area with lots of empty wall space where more composites could be displayed? Casual dining area, a boring back hallway, study room, etc?

If those aren't possibilities, the opportunity should DEFINITELY be opened up to chapter alumnae who would like the composites. If that doesn't solve the problem (it might...) does your HQ have an archive? I know some do.

I'm imagining one of those things they use when they sell posters--mounts on the wall and you can flip through it but when it's not active it goes flat against the wall, sticking out only maybe 6 inches--but with composites in it. My all-girls high school had 50 years worth of all-school composites displayed that way in the library and girls loved to look through it.
Do you know the name of the company who makes these? And you DO mean that only the COMPOSITE goes into the sleeve (as a poster would) NOT the heavy frame, right?!

Does the company make an item for composites to be displayed so one does not have to look at them sideways? Most composites I've seen are wider than tall, with most poster-holders taller than wide.

Thank you for any help you can give!

Last edited by Cheerio; 01-09-2015 at 07:45 PM.