View Single Post
Old 10-06-2015, 02:41 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sciencewoman View Post
I would assume that even if the whole group doesn't remember you, someone who is involved in recruitment or new member education will very likely mention (amongst themselves) that you joined and dropped last year. Depending on how you handled it when you dropped, they may be happy to see you back, or they may not, but I would assume that you're on their radar and they're also wondering how to handle the situation. I would definitely put your best foot forward with that group, be positive and let it be known in a non-creepy way that you're still interested in them. You don't want them to think you dropped them to try to have a "better" rush this year. Convey a friendly and open attitude at all the groups.

Have you formed friendships with sorority women from various chapters, in the activities you've become involved in?
I have become friends with some people in sororities but mostly people who I was already starting to become close with last year before any of us rushed and am not very close with any people (that are in sororities) that are in my activities but we are still friends.
Thank you