View Single Post
Old 04-06-2001, 02:17 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by TxTechChiO:
Just wanted to let y'all know that I saw a particularly disturbing picture of some Kappas. My boyfriend's buddy was e-mailed a pic of Kappa Bid Day 2000 (no school noted) and every Kappa is topless. Some are wearing bras but most are totally nude up top and holding their breasts, all of them displaying big grins. My friend has put this pic on his computer as wallpaper, for all Greeks here to see. I wouldn't appreciate this kind of representation for my sorority and I hope you feel the same way. This picture does not represent y'all well, I am friends w/several Kappas and know you are great girls, but this pic is making y'all look bad.
hey it may seem bad but who does it hurt. No one! these girls are just having fun. It probably was not there intention to put it on the internet and have everyone look at it. but it happened. So don't put them down for having a little fun. Most of you know that you did something very similar one time in your life. Im a Kappa Sig at West Ga University and we also have it on my wallpaper. Sororities need to stop being so sheltered and let things happen. That's what college is for. FUN!!!!!!

------------------
A.E.K.D.B.
MIKE MOLINARI