View Single Post
Old 08-19-2013, 09:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOII Angel View Post
Wow...I missed a whole lot of drama today! Since I didn't get to tell the OP, I'll add it anyway. Half my chapter was nursing students, including my bio sister who lived with me. I witnessed first hand the rigors of nursing school and can tell you honestly that medical school clinicals are much more laid back.
I was not discounting your advice about it being difficult. But I do know what I can handle usually, sometimes I bite off more than I can handle, but I really do know how our clinicals are. I honestly love clinicals though and they are the only part of nursing I don't have to stress about. I'm a hands-on learner and thrive in clinical.

This whole discussion got very far out of hand with people being rude and me being rude back. I came here for opinions but most people decided to ridicule my life instead. None of you know me. None of you know what I can handle. I appreciate all the constructive advice about considering how it will fit into school and how it will fit into my schedule with Monday classes. After emailing Greek Affairs I found out that most of our chapters hold meetings on Sunday nights, so this is a nonissue for me. Also in response to the one who said I posted something on another site, I didn't. But hopefully if you found a similar post I will have another senior to rush with! Thanks to everyone who put in helpful advice. And I apologize for being rude back, but everyone who is being hateful to me should reevaluate their input in this because I didn't start any drama.