View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 12:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Ladies & Gentlemen, I am pleased to announce that drinks are on me!
This seems legit right?

Quote:
Dear KKGCaroline,

There is no risk what so ever, as regards this money, and also, I want you to be rest assured that everything been done here are strictly Legitimate, so you do not need to have any doubt. I got your email from Your Email Provider Directory System Database and information which i use in contacting you, The most important thing is that I do not want this money to go through the bank around here, I have a very good, trusted and reliable diplomatic courier contact used mostly by our forces here, that can send goods easily through diplomatic and private military way, to anywhere in the world without them being checked at any port of entry or customs.They can deliver this money for you easily, to any address of your choice. The baggage will be tagged diplomatic documents, and the courier company, are not going to know the contents of the box.

A few friends have used this means to convey goods, without being checked because of the diplomatic immunity they enjoy. Their charges are very high, but I will negotiate a way out from this end, till it gets to your door step anywhere and I will follow up immediately and meet with you for disbursement after you have received it,

I am very sure you will know the best way to handle this money for us, when it gets to your base. Please let me have an address where you want them to deliver the goods to you. It could be a bank address or your Company address. As soon as I get it, I will start making arrangements as to sending the merchandise to you.

I will send the total since I can not take any chances by keeping cash on me as I am working for the government. Your percentage still stands at 40%. (What do you do for a living? Are you married with kids? Can you handle these funds?) I will also want to see your passport copy or id/,driver's License so I know who I am dealing with OK .We need to build trust OK! It is only me that knows about the transaction from this end. Please if you know that you are not capable of handling this huge sum, please don't allow me to send it, I can always find other means of dealing with this.

You know that the security is very important,remember to keep secret secret. Send me your mobile number, The total sum amount's to $18 MILLIONS US DOLLARS and I hope that you can handle it? I hope you are OK with this? Everything must be done by email and make sure you check your email every day because we don't have much time on this, Will you still help? I need your urgent reply in this regard.

Your Partner,
John Adams