View Single Post
Old 01-20-2004, 09:15 PM
GreekChat Member

Hi everyone,

Jill didn't bump my post, but I thought I should give an update anyway. I'm not sure if anyone still cares or if my three year AI saga has totally bored people to death!

Well, things moved forward a teeny tiny bit....but that's about it. I'm hoping that, since springtime is right around the corner, that everything will pick up a bit. If not, I have no idea what I will do. I don't think I could bear another YEAR of waiting. If there's no sigificant progress by June or so, I'm going to consider giving up. You know, when it comes down to it, I only wanted to help uplift the lives of college students and maybe make some great friends in the process. I suppose there are other ways I could find to achieve this...

I just want to add that it totally makes my day to see the other PNAMs "running to their houses". I support ALL of the PNAMs; but I'm especially rooting for adduncan at the moment! With the pride and joy that some of the [initiated] AIs demonstrate for their orgs, you know they're going to be great lifetime members. This is what it's all about!

.....Kelly