View Single Post
Old 05-05-2010, 02:42 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmIII View Post
Life was good, came to school joined the fraternity all my friends were in but then the road curved and I crashed. I knew every single member of Phi Kappa Tau and had for years so why did I get cut? I still don't have an answer why 3 weeks before initiation! This has only been a few weeks now and everyone wants to know why I think it is a big deal? Another friend was cut and he still hangs out with them. I really am having a hard time keeping them as my best friends when they just randomly decided to get rid of people. I don't need the fraternity to be their friend but it was something I wanted to do and being cut is like I messed up somehow! I could re rush one of the fraternities I turned down, other friends have said if we like you we don't care about your past but still I feel awkward about it. It would be like a rebound. I have reasons to believe since I know I didn't break any rules it was to punish bigs who aren't being very active. I can share more details about why one active said a board member was on a power trip and getting revenge on other members but I won't disclose any major information. Just for everyone who reads this know honestly, I did nothing wrong and had full filled all my requirements! I see a very small chance in joining another because there are parts of them I don't like or people but at the same time I am really close to some.

Fire away guys.
Is there a question here?