Thread: Weird question
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 03:14 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSUViolet06 View Post
Every chapter is different, but there are definitely occasions at which formal or business dress is required.

Every other chapter meeting was a badgewear meeting which meant no jeans. Dress pants, skirts, appropropriate dress tops or dresses were required.

We were also asked to wear badge attire for special events on campus, Founders Day brunches, etc.

Then there were formal and semi-formal, which of course requires a pretty dress.

Think of it this way, once you have a professional job, you likely are going to have to dress a certain way for work (at some point).

Sure, you may prefer to wear tees and jeans all the time, but you wear what's asked because you want to look put together and appropriate.

Same with being in a sorority.
Thank you. Of course I don't mind doing it if it is asked!

I just hope a sorority is for me, and was hoping maybe someone else on here has been in my position before and overcame it!

I've done my research and so far I think my top ideal sororities here at UNT are Chi Omega... Delta Gamma, Kappa Kappa Gamma or Pi Beta Phi... is it best to rush all sororities or just the ones I can see myself in?