Thread: Greek Cousins
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2006, 12:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Angry FIRM FAMILY

As a Prestigious Sister of Sigma Lambda Gamma National Sorority Inc. I find it hard to believe that people are on here bikering about who is who among family. Whether you recognize us (SLG & SLB) as your cousins, it's your decision, I know that I claim both my brothers (SLB) and my "cousins" (ZETAS & SIGMAS) to be my family, and as far as I know, we are the only greek orgs that can claim to be real family. Regardless of SLG not being constitutionally bonded with SLB, we already know how and who founded SLG and for those that didn't know how SLB was founded, you might want to do your research and you will get a wake up call as to what happened back in 1-9-8-6 and then four years later, we were founded (SLG). I am proud to call the ZETAS & SIGMAS apart of my family, who else can do that??? I don't see AKA's doing it, DELTA's either, and so on & so forth. Granted you may not have known this whole "cousin/family" situation before when you first became a sister or brother, but don't try to be blindfolded and try to get around it. WE ARE FAMILY AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE!