View Single Post
Old 08-28-2014, 02:04 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrkAlmSpclist View Post
You are correct sir - it IS a fear based click because you SHOULD be scared! Greek life may be growing at your campus but overall greek numbers are declining (I've done a lot of research on this so I know). My purpose here is to get a discussion going on why people need alumni relations;what your org is doing for alumni relations? Is it working? Are your undergrads getting in touch with the majority of alumni? Are you raising the money that you need to run your house? If you don't have an alumni relations program the answer is probably no!
I am a woman. Knowing somebody's gender is probably a good idea when trying to market to them; you posted this in Greek Life, not Fraternity Life.

No doubt that having a good facility can give an organization a competitive advantage, but the idea that Greek Life is dying is just plain false from everything I've read. I would LOVE to read any data collected that indicates Greek Life is dying.

Last edited by PinkSkyAtNight; 08-28-2014 at 02:07 PM. Reason: additional question