View Single Post
Old 11-17-2018, 10:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTheta View Post
Thank you to my Panhellenic sisters for the wise words. Yes, I agree with als463 (+hugs to you my friend! long time no hear) - do we need two threads on chapter closures? Why? What purpose is this serving now? I do hope that the thread(s) won't be removed as there is some very sound advice in them.

To the trolls (or socks? specifically in reference to one very new poster's comments which I found insulting, to put it politely): be gone with the lot of you, as your ilk serves no purpose here. Your baseless slurs are not helping matters. AAMOF it reminds me of the expression "pouring salt in the wound".

I have no inside knowledge of these charter revocations. There are those who do, and obviously, as my dear Theta sister put it in another thread, we are not going to air our dirty laundry to satisfy you. The manner in which HQ is handling things is of concern to many alumnae and that is all I am going to state. Period.

My heart aches for Harvard, Ole Miss, and Clemson. Those actives and alums are heartbroken. Show some compassion for them and BACK OFF.
Now what’s happened at Harvard, that is just hugely unfortunate! Outrageous that women are not allowed to gather in their own groups.