Thread: Bad Gifts
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2001, 10:20 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by PrettyPetite
Back in elementary school, we had a grab bag gift giving activity. Basically, everyone was supposed to spend no more than ten dollars, and buy a gift to put in the bag.

I bought a Barbie doll, and a Barbie outfit as my contributing gift, so I didn't give a cheap gift. But, when it was my turn to grab, I grabbed a long tube....wanna know what was in it? Some DAMN CONFETTI...AND A CARD MADE OUT OF NOTEBOOK PAPER THAT SAID MERRY CHRISTMAS. WTF?!

Some funky gifts given in my family: I have a cousin that is about 15 years older than me. Well, one year, about ten years ago(My cuz was about 27 at the time), she gave my grandmother an atomizer....WITH NO PERFUME IN IT. Plus she left the price tag on, and we all knew she paid five dollars for it at Family Dollar or something. Needless to say, my grandma was like, "What am I gonna do with an EMPTY ATOMIZER?!" (My granny is very outspoken.) She talked about that thing until about JUNE.
Lawd you and MeezDiscreet have some funny gift giving folks. I thought my gifts were bad.