View Single Post
Old 10-20-2009, 01:57 AM
Banned

your crazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by libramunoz View Post
Either you're a clown or you're a fool, because judging by your posts, I think that you're both.
You have some of the most IGNORANT, what's the word, oh yes, assumptions about Black Women that I have heard in many years.
You talk about Black women facing ignorant men, but just reading your post gave me a headache. You cannot spell, think, or write, and because of this, you THINK you have a CLUE as to what Black Women want?
You haven't the slightest clue and you are only showing that you're beyond ignorant, you're just asinine.
Being a mixed child has nothing to do with being an ignorant fool! All you are showing is that you have some SEVERE hangups that you are REFUSING to get over!
Do yourself a favor, get OVER yourself, go and FIND a life, and try to imagine a way to CONJURE up a decent coversation BEFORE you make a statement of any kind!
If this approach is the best way that you even go TOWARDS a woman, I can clearly understand why she runs, and I only have one word for her, RUN FAST!
In the end, this is all of what your so called "response" means: CLASSIC FOOL= EPIC FAIL.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok ok I understand were you coming from now I am scared of black women see people this is why we have problems you clown me because of my spelling because I’m typing fast, is that all you have is to call me names. I won’t worry about that to me that’s just jealousy. I have a black girlfriend so I’m doing good, we get along just fine, but I can tell you this when you have a African American girlfriend and she looks at her own sisters in shame it goes to show why you are on here calling people names. I guess your one of the women I’m talking about, the women that is from the ghetto, that has no respect, that is single I bet your single right, don’t tell me your married cause I just wont believe it. I feel by the way your upset by my honest opinion

that you are the one with the issues of black men not wanting to be with a black women so hopefully you can come up with something a little better then that weak blow your trying to give me, and if you really have a problem we can meet up and take care of this like a black hood rat chick with weave in her hair that has big earrings and a chain that has her name across it you hood rat.