View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 03:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to breathesgelatin Send a message via AIM to breathesgelatin Send a message via MSN to breathesgelatin Send a message via Yahoo to breathesgelatin
Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_shadow View Post
Oh yea, I knew that. But looking at the site, I didn't see anything that said "Downtown Phoenix" or "Phoenix Main" or anything that would indicate that they had a traditional campus in the city.
Yeah. Well, according to other people who've posted on this thread, they do have a real campus in Phoenix - I just can't find any trace of it on their website. I'm guessing it's the Phoenix Hohokam Campus, as every other location in Phoenix Metro is listed as a "learning center" and not a campus. But it does seem like that if it's like a real campus with buildings, trees, etc., they'd at least promote it a little bit on their website. So maybe it's industrial/unattractive. Who knows?

http://www.phoenix.edu/campus_locati...locations.aspx

ETA: I see that their location in Austin is also called a "campus" and it's just an office suite off Mo-pac. So who knows what "campus" means to the University of Phoenix, as contrasted with a "learning center."

To the OP, if you can get into ASU and your schedule permits, and particularly if you're seeking a BA, I think you'll have a much better educational experience at ASU.