View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 05:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi U MC Vito View Post
I don't even know. I was waving the damn thing at her for like 10 minutes. The best part is that they took my expired ID that I didn't even have with me because it was you know, expired. So Ihad to come back the next day with my expired ID which was good for nothing, yet my active passport which would let me into the country wasn't good enough. I was so confused.
AND you had to leave and go back the next day? That's terrible.

I think there should be an online application system where you can scan your documents in, have them approved, receive a receipt/ticket, scan upon arriving at the DMV, get a ticket based on your request, and join the appropriate line when called. And if you have proof of an eye exam within the last 90 days, you don't have to do it at the DMV. It would make things move so much faster, and probably half the number of people would be there because there wouldn't be people showing up a second and third time because they had the incorrect documents.

If checks can now be scanned on our phones and deposited without a visit to the bank, I think the DMV can handle that!

I know, I know. Wishful thinking.

@~/~~~~