View Single Post
Old 12-28-2004, 10:50 AM
GreekChat Member

Username: afayekappa
Real First Name: Amanda
Initiation Date: April 26 2003
Home Chapter: Eta Alpha, Furman University

Currently Serving KKG As: Membership Chair (Recruitment)! When we go back to school in January, we will be doing Formal Recruitment - so keep us in your thoughts! We are going to absolutely OWN Recrutiment this year at Furman!

Home Chapter Claim to Fame: Won Homecoming 2 years in a row! And we have the most amazing women in our chapter - reflecting how wonderful Kappa is Nationally But I'm sure you knew this - as I sure am not the FIRST Eta Alpha on greekchat!

About Me: Im from Asheville NC (15 mins from the Biltmore House, where KTK got engaged!). Im a junior at Furman, studying Communications and Philosophy. My best friend from highschool went Kappa at LSU, so its been so great to share the bonds of sisterhood with her and meet some Kappas in Baton Rouge. And, if you cant tell already, I LOVE all my Eta Alphas!

Loyally
Amanda

PS - I have heard so long about Greek Chat, and I did so well resisting the temptation to join, but I finally gave in.... and I'm loving every minute of it! I was just so inspired by my lil's extensive knowledge of all things Greek - I want to be just like her! (my little, btw, is LuvUTrulyKKG - Stephie!)

Last edited by afayekappa; 12-28-2004 at 10:54 AM.