View Single Post
Old 03-13-2004, 11:59 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to GoldnBlue2004 Send a message via Yahoo to GoldnBlue2004
Re: Re: Re: Famous brothers of Alpha Phi Omega

Quote:
Originally posted by Rain Man
While I am always glad to hear of all our distinguished alumni, keep in mind that the list of distinguished alumni primarily involve those in business or government. It only lists 1 or 2 alumni who were in sports and no mention at all for those in entertainment.

As far as Brian McKnight being a brother, I have heard stories of comedian Bernie Mac being a brother, the rap group 69 Boyz being brothers (the fact that one of their CD album covers/liners is in blue and gold adds to the curiosity), O.J. Simpson, Lionel Richie, the list goes on and on.

Short of calling the National office, your best bet would be to go to the Membership Database at the National Website and look it up for yourself.

Hope this helps
See this is some great information to find out. We can use this for our various chapter webpages and also for a way to recruit new members into the fold. I would have gone on the National Webpage Membership Directory, but for some odd reason it does not work for me. Thanks for the info and keep it coming.
FL 06

A Phi A...there is no other way.