View Single Post
Old 02-12-2008, 05:58 PM
GreekChat Member

username: ASU_Kappa
real first name: Holly
initiation date: Fall 06
home chapter: Epsilon Delta, Arizona State University
currently serving the Fraternity as: Assistant to Standards (And currently running for a Chapter Council Position!)

Home chapter claim to fame: Hm… I am not sure if we have a “claim to fame”. Perhaps someone can inform me on how to look that up? Haha. Well we did just get “Cleanest Cluster Award” at Arizona State University Greek Awards. At Province our House Chair got an award. We have the most improved grades on campus here at ASU. We took first place in Sigma Pi's Philanthropy (Sigma Pidol). And I am also very proud that our Chapter has made a complete 360, improving in every way possible.

About me: I was born and raised in Chandler Arizona. I still live there, with the exception of my school address here at the Epsilon Delta Kappa Kappa Gamma Housing cluster. I am a junior at ASU and I will be graduating in Spring 09 with a B.A. Communications degree and a minor in Tourism Management and Development. I absolutely love Kappa and I am sad to be graduating on time because I joined my Sophomore year and I wish I could finished my 4th year in Kappa and graduate with my pledge class.

Last edited by ASU_Kappa; 02-12-2008 at 06:05 PM.