View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 12:17 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signed up user View Post
Come on now, everyone knows what some of the female users were doing was not giving advice. Being 26 and having lots of social experience I know how gender relations work. A lot of these female users were probably in sororities back in their college days and were at their peak. Then graduation came and they had to move on to the real world which can be one cold place. They long for those days when they were in a sorority and at their peak but those days will never come for them because they are long past their prime. As a result of all that they see a guy like me who through very unfortunate circumstances (poverty, strict parenting, etc.) wants to have a chance at being in a fraternity and it destroys them on the inside for someone to try and find happiness in that scene.

I didn't want to go there but I had to, this isn't about giving another perspective a try. This is a thread about fraternities and yes ideally I would like to hear from guys in a fraternity and not females who are likely away from their sorority days.

Nothing is going to stop me from trying, I do know that 26 isn't that old and I have no issues being around 18-22 year old guys because I can relate to them. Most guys my age are settling down and having families, they don't like the idea of drinking and partying. I never had a chance to enjoy that, ever, so that is one of the reasons I want to be in a fraternity along with others such as belonging to a brotherhood of like minded men who just want to enjoy life.

IN b4 female user tries to get the last word and is still in denial about the fact that she is well past her prime.
QFP... just priceless.