View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 12:19 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to PhiMu_Gator
when I found out what the quatrefoil means, it was something that truly took my breath away and made me realize how awesome mary mary martha were!

but for sightings:

at UF, on the college of edu's building there's a quat(at uf we call it the "quat" I know it sounds dirty but it's pretty cute! throw that quat up!)

on a neighborhood near me there's beautiful blue tile quats on the walls.

at epcot in mexico is a massive quatrefoil fountain

ANDDDD the best one to me is that on donald trump's office on the apprentice there were gorgeous neimen marcus 500 dollar quatrefoil mirrors!

the quatrefoil is the most perfect symbol. at first I was disappointed that we didn't have a more known symbol like dg's anchor that you can find on everything! but then I realized how nice it was that only our sorority has it and it's not such a popular mainstream symbol for anyone to wear. I feel like if I see a quatrefoil, there's truly a purpose and meaning behind it. even though phi mu was founded after the symbol was created, I think there's a divine reason we choose such a prolific symbol that has many great meanings around the world. who knows? maybe those people who created have some crazy connection to us all!