View Single Post
Old 08-08-2002, 01:43 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to APhiDarling
Red face

Oh gosh!
When I was going through rush we had two parties the first day, and the next seven the following day! That's a lot of parties to continually have to look smiley and perky! My last two were Theta and Gamma Phi. At Theta, the girls were really nice and I had heard nice things about them, though I was already pretty keen on APhi and Pi Phi. Anyway, I was talking to this Theta about how I'm a ballet dancer, and she asked me about what pointe shoes were made of. I was pretty delirious at this point from so much talking and no eating, and when I told her they were made of wood I wouldn't let it go. I was like yeah, "pointe shoes are great. you can carry them around instead of mace. they'd make great weapons if someone tried to mug you." I don't know what I was thinking. I was laughing and she was too, but I think she was laughing more at me. Then Gamma Phi was last, and all the girls were sitting on the floor and the rushees sat on chairs. I was so exhausted at this point, I was like, "How come you are aren't sitting on chairs? Don't you have enough?" I think it came out really snotty, and I don't think the gamma phi really liked it. In the end it didn't matter though. I dropped both those houses, before I found out they dropped me. In the end it was between Pi Phi and APhi, two of the top four houses. I flipped a coin, and capital L - Love where I am now!!