View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 03:28 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SycamorePike View Post
We are a dry house. We don't have Monster parties, we just have them for people to drink at the house. Do people use the drinks we give them later for alcoholic drinks? Probably. But as a house, we don't throw parties or incorporate the sponsorship with drinking. A lot of guys use them to get themselves motivated to do stuff in the morning (community service, go to class, study, etc). We use most of our Monster when we get together on Saturday mornings for community service, nobody wants to be there and they are all tired and half hungover.

Pikes up here are nowhere near the stereotype that you guys seem to portray. We are a bunch of normal guys. Nowhere near the My New Haircut haha.
That's tolerable I guess. I think energy drinks on their own may be more disgusting than in drinks (which is a hard thing to do) and I still don't think there's anything cool about them, but what you do with them sounds much, much better than it could be. And while a dry house and a lot of community service early in the morning are certainly not my cup of tea, congratulations on not fitting in lock step with the reputation Pike seems to cultivate most places.