View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 12:05 AM
GreekChat Member

Sorority recruitment at USC - GPA

Hello all!

I will be going through sorority recruitment this fall, 2012, at the University of Southern California as a sophomore (not transfer, I was here all of freshman year). I have a 3.09 cumulative GPA as of right now. I had a 3.50 in high school. I have (for most houses) a couple of recommendations to each chapter, and my extracurricular activities record is strong.

I was just wondering if anyone could provide me with any information on the different sorority chapters' minimum GPA requirements for PNMs and/or to pledge the sorority? I have searched far and wide in the great expanse of the Internet but I haven't found any information regarding this topic. I actually can't even find the minimum GPA required when first registering for sorority recruitment! I've looked on each of the chapters' pages (i.e. www.usckkg.com [just as an example!]), on Panhellenic's website, as well as the USC greek life office website, and the fall 2012 recruitment brochure.

If anyone knows any details about any of the sorority chapters' minimum GPA requirement, or if they know where I can find this information, please let me know! I would really, really appreciate it.