View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetaIotaDZ View Post
XiDelt, do you have any additional information on the opportunities at the University of Wyoming? I looked up the Panhellenic and the campus has two local groups. Do you know if either of these groups is petitioning to affiliate with a national or if the expansion for a totally new group? Has the University offered housing options for a new group? The "fraternity mall" area seems like a wonderful opportunity for a group to be able to join - but is this being offered? Thanks for whatever information you have.
Is it okay if I answer? :-)

There are currently 3 empty houses and 3 plots available for housing. The University is committed to renovating the empty houses and will work with a new group (or groups) to either take over one of the renovations or in new building.

The Panhellenic council is also switching recruitment from a series of weeknight activities to one weekend. With this switch, the University and Panhellenic is expecting an increase in numbers.

I'll support the RedWolves, but in my heart I'll always be an ASU Indian. Go Tribe! (1931-2008)