View Single Post
Old 02-02-2016, 04:42 PM
GreekChat Member

Had a wonderful time at the LSU Red Dress Gala. About 25 "vintage" sisters attended and before we all knew it, the songs, the rituals, the sisterhood came flooding back. It was an emotional good-bye and plan on attending next year if possible. The new house is about half completed. They have redone the old AEPhi house and it is my understanding ADP will move in when they re-colonize in the fall. Don't know if I am reading too much into this but heard a comment the house is going to be used as transitional housing when new chapters move on to campus? I hope this means some/all of the approximately 11 groups that closed in the 70s/80s are coming back? For a school the size of LSU, they don't have that many chapters anymore. So sad to see the letters off the Sigma Chi house. My brother belonged to that chapter in the 70s. The pledges all initiated TKE which is at least a plus for them. The TKE house has been really spruced up and looks lively again. I was a Pike Little sister and see they have moved out of their house into a much nicer house. What fun going down memory lane and great hopes for new memories. Have posted an album of pics on Facebook if anyone wants to check it out. AOE y'all.