View Single Post
Old 04-30-2002, 04:27 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: "...maybe tomorrow I'm gonna settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on."
Send a message via AIM to Lady Pi Phi
Hey all,

This isn't a scary story...well it could be depending on how you look at it. But I thought it was a little interesting since some of you had mentioned Ted Bundy. Anyway, I was in my social psychology class, and my prof. did this little experiment. He put up 2 pictures of men, one was a body builder, and the other as a clean cut man dressed in a suit, and smiling. Out prof. asked who would we rather be friends with, or talk to, or something like that. As he was asking this a casually remarked to my friend, that the guy in the suit, was probably a homicidal manic, because you can never tell with them, they look like everyone else. Well the majority of the class said that would prefer to be friends with the man in the suit because he looked nicer. Anyway, to cut a long story short, the man in the suit turned out to be Ted Bundy.
Maybe that's why he killed so many girls. Because no one suspected him, because they all thought he was charming and nice?

Emily

Last edited by Lady Pi Phi; 09-16-2002 at 01:53 AM.