View Single Post
Old 06-27-2001, 05:34 PM

Angry

Hi Rach_DG! Great topic! I guess my boyfriend horror story would have to involve the guy I was with before I met my husband. I broke up with him to be with my husband and this guy had a key made to my apartment made before he gave me mine back.

One weekend I went down to Norfolk to visit my boyfriend (now husband) and my ex brought some random hook-up into MY apartment and spent the night there and they ate my food, used my bed, my shower, my towels, etc. Then he left a message on my answering machine TELLING me IN GREAT DETAIL about what he had done! Ugh! What a weirdo! Not only did I feel violated, but I had to get rid of some really nice Ralph Lauren sheets and towels as a result.

I understand he's now a partner at a really prestigious law firm and I wish I'd saved the tape because it would have been a hoot to send it to his senior partners

P.S. Did you get my e mail?

------------------
@~Tracy~@

By the light of the lamp, by the light of the lamp, by the bright shiny light, by the light of the lamp...if you are a DeeZee, you're the best that you can be, by the bright shiny light of the lamp!

[This message has been edited by KillarneyRose (edited June 27, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by KillarneyRose (edited June 28, 2001).]