View Single Post
Old 12-31-2002, 07:05 PM
GreekChat Member

This goes out to all the GREEKS on my campus...thanxx for the competition....but an EVEN BIGGER THANXXX for the wonderful Greek experience...

AXiD- you are all oustanding women who continuously strive for nothing less than #1...thanxx for the competition

Phi Mu- we might be neck in neck when it comes to intra-murals...but we wouldn't have it any other way! You have some amazing sisters...DphiMU

Phi Sigma Sigma- thank you for your support...i'm glad that our chapters have evolved through the years, and we can shock our alums by simply getting along (we've come a LONG way) I'm glad that i have "sisters" where-ever i go...DphiSig

AOII- welcome to our campus, you are all doing very well for yourselves...it's great to see your sisterhood thrive and flourish!! Thank you for your support....it means ALOT! (LOVE the red )

Tri Sigma- you are all a bunch of wonderful women who take much pride in thier letters as well as sisterhood!

Sigma Alpha Mu- i *HEART* you guys!! Thanxxx for all the "good times", your brotherhood outshines the rest...you all take heart in all you do and it shows. Thank you for your unconditional support & all the wonderful parties! (What do u bleed?!?! )

Pi Kappa Phi- you are TRUE gentlemen who have created an AMAZING chapter in the last two years!

Pi Kappa Alpha- as cocky as you all can get, you are all amazing althletes... (and not so bad on the eyes either )

Sigma Phi Epsilon- not only are you all great "eye candy" but you have truly come up with some GREAT original ideas... SigEp Fashion Show & SigEpWF have left me floored!! Keep up the hard work! (Please don't let this be the LAST SWF!!)

FIJI- thank you for continuously supporting our chapter! Congrats on the house!

A special shout-out goes to GphiB @ FSU...you MUST be amazing from all that i've heard about you!!

One last shout-out to KKG & DG...i've always looked up to your organizations, and even fantasized joining...but as fate would have it, i found my BELOVED DphiE...keep up the wonderful work ladies!