View Single Post
Old 06-09-2002, 02:44 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally posted by TPASteph

There is no Delta Sigma Phi listed on the Penn State Greek server. I searched the PSU website and found no record of them after the 2000-2001 school year. I also found their webpage on the Clubs server, but there really wasn't anything there. I honestly don't know if there is a chapter at PSU anymore or not. Pardon my ignorance, but is Delta Sigma Phi a service fraternity because I looked at the website and it doesn't say, but it has a lot about volunteering. That could explain why the website is/was hosted on PSU club server instead of greek server. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
I checked on another engine. Turns out that the Delta Sigma Phi group at Pann State is just an intrest group/colony. That's probably why you've never heard of them

Also, the service fraternity is Delta Sigma PI, not Phi. There's always a little bit of confusion because they like to go by Delta Sig too, even though we've been here longer, and IMO, since we're the social frat and a lot more recognized, we should have rights to many of the references the Pis use.