View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 10:25 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by APhi2KD View Post
Even before this horrible incident, I’ve been thinking quite a bit about the future of Alpha Phi. The projected image (and also reputation) of many collegiate chapters is not one I experienced or recognize. We were not the girls you couldn’t sit with, and neither were any of the other chapters I knew of.
It seems there was a paradigm shift sometime in the last 10-20 years to put Alpha Phi on the map. We are there.
I know we have many wonderful sisters even within these “mean girl” chapters, and I’m wondering what it will take to help them shine, to redirect the focus away from the superficial.
Interested in fellow sisters’ thoughts.
AOE
I know you put this in the Alpha Phi forum and that you're looking for input and opinions from your fellow sisters, but I've read your comments here and in the other thread, and if you're willing to explain what you're seeing in Alpha Phi a little more in depth, then I'd be interested to hear your take. If not, that's OK, too.

I just don't generally hear anyone talking about their org on a national level in the manner that you have, because to see such trends on such a wide scale doesn't seem to be typical.

@~/~~~~