View Single Post
Old 03-23-2010, 03:59 AM

First off, at your school you have to wait a year after DEPLEDGING (as in, you are still a pledge when you quit, not an initiated sister) to rush/join another organization. I guarantee you that people at your school cannot join another group after they have already been initiated into another one.

Quote:
no. the problem is actually that they are very particular with the types of girls they choose to join their chapter and I don't think they'd choose to vote me in.
Try hanging out with them for more than 2.5 seconds. They may be more like you than you think. I realize that sometimes you do go from a really good fit to a really bad fit, but if you knew you were transferring you should have just not rushed at the first school to begin with.

P.S. If you're going from a very laid-back sort of school to a school with a very competitive rush/Greek system...it is more than likely that the girls in all the chapters will be more alike than different. So even if you could rerush, the girls in the other sororities would probably be just as "particular."