View Single Post
Old 01-09-2015, 11:18 PM
sigmagirl10 sigmagirl10 is offline
GreekChat Member
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 121
Originally Posted by Cheerio View Post
Do you know the name of the company who makes these? And you DO mean that only the COMPOSITE goes into the sleeve (as a poster would) NOT the heavy frame, right?!

Does the company make an item for composites to be displayed so one does not have to look at them sideways? Most composites I've seen are wider than tall, with most poster-holders taller than wide.

Thank you for any help you can give!
My cursory brainstorming and googling says that this thing is called a swinging panel poster display. Looks like you can get them in a variety of sizes, so I bet you'd be able to find one that works for those giant composites.
Here are a couple of links I found.
Reply With Quote