Thread: p words
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2001, 07:31 PM
GreekChat Member

princessgin, I understand completely what you mean. I think a lot of people have these sorts of quirks, tho' some people (like me) have more than the usual amount. Probably just this side of OCD, but I've never been diagnosed, and I kind of like it anyway. It doesn't interfere with my life, and I find it somewhat soothing, and it can be fun at times, so what's the harm?

I've got a think with "balance". I remember being a little kid, and if I'd "scrunch" up the toes on one foot, I'd have to do it on the other foot. But of course, to me, it didn't feel "even", so I had to go do it a little more on the first foot, which would then throw off the balance in the other direction, etc. I do the same thing when tapping the steering wheel while driving and stuff like that.

As to words... I used to see little Tetris blocks dropping in while I was reading, filling in the gaps between words and on the edges of un-justified type. But I think that's more about my addiction with certain games at that time than anything else.