View Single Post
Old 02-11-2012, 09:21 PM
GreekChat Member

There have been a couple threads (some in the past month) about PAC 12 recruitment. I know there is one about WSU right now and it is specifically about what to wear during recruitment. Some on here are about Oregon. Like everyone has said, there is a wide range of types of recruitment on the West Coast. I wouldn't recommend the same advice (or clothing) for UW that I would for UO. If you were willing to put your school (or hell just PM me) we could give better more specified advice. There are a number of us from the West.

Sidenote: I think we have at least someone from every "west" state. I know we have at least one person from Washington, Idaho, Colorado, California, Arizona and Oregon. IMHO that is kind of cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AXOrushadvisor View Post
Regionally, a lot of things differ and you can guess that is true with recruitment. You are right about Lilly not being popular out west. I know of it but have never owned a piece myself. Things do tend to be a bit more casual out west but appearance is important for our recruitments too. You will find tradition also varies from school to school.
Oddly enough Lilly is getting to be popular on my campus. I know my chapter in particular has gone heads over heels for it.

"Sisterhood is not about being popular, its about developing character, forming bonds, and self-discovery. If after four years you can hold you head high, then absolutely your sorority is "tops"." - H2oot

Last edited by WCsweet<3; 02-11-2012 at 09:26 PM.