View Single Post
Old 08-11-2010, 02:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by psusue View Post
Thanks for starting this thread KSU! I wanted to, but I didn't really want to look like a super creeper since I'm nowhere near getting married. However, a girl does like to dream. Here is my polyvore arrangement of my basic thoughts by what I meant by "different colors and styles that coordinate". Comments would be appreciated. I guess my guidelines would be knee length cocktail dresses in black, navy, or jewel tone purple, with a 40's or 50's feel (or just something classic), and silver or nude heels or flats. However, a pictures says a thousand words.

Thoughts? Do these go or not really? It will look a little disjointed but I think I like the effect overall. I really don't want my best friends to look matchy-matchy, we all have very different style and body types and tastes. Plus I'm trying to get the dress and shoes to be under $100 for the BMs. We will see how that goes. These dresses are all from Modcloth and the shoes I just searched for, but I'd be fine with Payless or Target shoes if that's what they had. Also what do you think of the shoes? Could I maybe add in other colors (black, navy, red even?) Thanks for any help.
I love this/the idea of different dresses! I'm so far from married but it's always been something I've wanted to do!

I also love all of the Lilly. I want that navy and white dress!