View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 12:01 PM
GreekChat Member

I had minor things go wrong that we laugh about now!

First one-one of my bridesmaids was getting married a month after we did. Our bridesmaid dresses were like, 2 numbers apart, so I mixed up the dress number that I told her to order, and she had on the wrong dress. Same color as everyone else's, and luckily the difference was only the straps-she has long hair, she wore it down, and it was covered!!

2nd-the grooms cake was in the shape of his college mascot. Apperantly right before the recption, the head fell off!! The cake people propped it back on with a chocolate bar under the chin, and no one ever told me-I didn't even notice-you can't see it in pictures, and when I found out I laughed about it.

3rd-our dj sucked!!! I gave him a list of songs to play, and country music and Michael Bolton were NOT on that list. But they got played alot anyways.

Ok, last one-this is sort of funny. At our rehersal, my dad and I were at the entrance to the church with the wedding coordinator-she told us, "Ok, you'll walk in to the first pew and stop, and I'll fix your dress and then you'll go on". Ok, no big deal. So the wedding comes, we do this, and head on down the aisle. Mr.RN and I are in the limo on the way to the reception, and he's like-why did you come in and stop??? I had no clue what he was talking about. He said-"I saw you walk in, and stop, and I saw your dad talking to you-was he trying to convince you to not run or something??"

Poor Mr.RN! I didn't think to tell him I was doing this, and he thought I was having second thoughts about getting married!!