Thread: bill highway
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008, 12:20 AM
GreekChat Member

Location: Peeing on you and telling you it's rain apparently...
Bill highway is the devil. I'm so glad I'm alum now. Honestly, I tried to help my lil sister by paying some of her dues and I called and wanted to pay a portion of what she owed by credit card and even though some of it was past due (and in Phi Mu you're supposed to be able to pay only past due items with CC) it wouldn't let me pay anything but the full amount. Well, I didn't have the ability to do that and so I ended up paying a portion with a check, but what a pain! It took me like 30 minutes to get anything done. I wish that HQ would allow us to pay with CC. I understand they don't want us to go in debt or whatever (and if that's not the reason please let me know cos I'd LOVE to know why!), but if you can pay past due items with a card then what's the point?! On top of that, you can't even use your check card, which comes out of your bank account anyway! And god forbid a parent wants to pay with their card! That is the most foolish thing. I am so glad to be done with it. We had a lot of Phis this year who held off paying things because they didn't want to deal with this system! (eventually they had to though).