View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 07:08 PM
GreekChat Member

*** My GPA is actually a 3.2. I don't know why I typed 3.0?! Lol. As for leadership I was involved in an Achiever's Club at my CC, mostly based on leadership skills for my freshman year. I hope that's enough even though it was only a years worth.

Anyways, thank you for the help but do you mind me asking where is the best place to find people who are willing to write rec letters. I don't know any alumni. I actually emailed a group for sorority alumni in my hometown in hopes they would help. They are actually very great ladies in our community! I know it's not guaranteed and that it might be a little forward but this is something I dreamed of since high school and not for the superficial reasons but I actually love the philanthropy aspect of it and I really want to make new friends as many of mine are going separate paths. I only posted this thread so I know that I did everything I could to ensure I could make my college experience come true! I know that I should go in with an open-mind and that I am more likely to be rejected for my class standing, I just wanted a few opinions from some people who are already on the inside.

I appreciate the honesty. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best, ammirite?!