View Single Post
Old 05-21-2002, 11:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Kappa Kappa Gamma Roll Call!

finally getting this mess edited and looking proper

username: KappaStargirl, taken from a pin I got from a TC when I was a junior that says "Kappa Star"

Name: Carlie, called Kappa Kappa Carlie in college

Chapter: Zeta Epsilon, Lawrence University

Initiated: April 2, 1996

Currently advising Zeta Eta at the University of California-Irvine

Home chapter claim to fame: One of the 12 original chapters chosen to pilot the New Member Program in 1996-97, winner of the 2002 Recruitment Award for campuses with 5 or fewer Panhellenic Groups, winner of the 1998 New Member Ed. award...
and I have to say that ZE has the prettiest Convention flag, I got MANY compliments when I carried it in 1998

About me: Grew up just outside Chicago, went to college in Appleton, Wisconsin. Attended grad school in Pittsburgh, PA, and now live in northern New Jersey. I'm a librarian and professional book reviewer, and my fiance (SigEpRaider) is convinced I'm going to write the Great American Novel someday. I advise Zeta Beta, Lafayette College (VP-O).

Favorite thing about Kappa: You never have to be alone. I just made my second cross-country move in 13 months, and all I had to do to meet people was contact the alum association.

Thing that needs the most work: More expansion into small liberal arts colleges and support for small chapters (40 members or less)

Loyally delsigmata,

Carlie

Last edited by KappaStargirl; 05-06-2003 at 03:40 PM.