View Single Post
Old 09-26-2013, 08:27 PM
Super Moderator

Hello

I am Anderson Curtis (FBI AGENT),i have been assigned to Africa to handle issues involving foreign Beneficiaries being ripped each time they try to make a claim on their inheritance.Please be informed that during my investigation i got to find out that there is a huge sum of $15million that has been assigned to you and this scammers are busy swindling you without any hope of you receiving your fund.

The Tunisian Cyber Army claimed to have breached CBN and AT&T websites by exploiting the SQL Injection vulnerabilities. The major reason why different scam messages are sent to you was because these hackers hacked the CBN Database found out truly you have A Due fund of $15million ( FIFTEEN MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS) unclaimed, they claimed to have compromised 19,800 user details from the CBN website(CBN.com). They collected your email and use this opportunity to send different emails with different Co-operate organization names including CBN, FedEx and other professional names making you to believe them.

Firstly, you are hereby advised to stop dealing with some non-officials in the bank as this is an illegal act and will have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment immediately

NOTE: The information i just gather from the Central Bank Suspense account is that the only amount meant to pay for this transfer process is the sum of $250 which covers for both Logistics an Securing a DEED OF AGREEMENT which will act as a Binding force between the Transfer Bank an the Beneficiary so that any form of Transfer charge can be deducted from Beneficiaries total fund before transfer is done.

The Bank also specified that the Transfer process can be done in the following way pending the option of choice preferred by the Beneficiary in question.

1)Through Bank to Bank wire transfer :The Bank account details of the Beneficiary will be needed so that the wire transfer can be done directly to the said account.

2)Through ATM card to be shipped to you through the courier service:In this option an ATM master card will be issued out in favor of the Beneficiary,it has a maximum withdraw of $100,000 per day.

3)As a Bank Draft/Cheque to be delivered to you also through the courier.:In this case an international Bank draft will be issued out to the Beneficiary and it is cash-able any where in the world by the Beneficiary since the draft will be drawn using details of the Beneficiary.

Do re-confirm to me the information below because an Application will be submitted to the Bank in your favor and the details below will be needed to enhance the said Application before the Bank.

FULL NAME:.....ADDRESS:.......PHONE NUMBER........COUNTRY:......OCCUPATION:....SEX:... .AGE:

In view of the above,i shall expect a response from you so that you can join the list of beneficiary who are presently in joy after receiving their compensated amount as scam victims.

Best Regard,
Anderson Curtis.

************************************************** ************************************************** **********
This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. wizard Recruitment Agency does not accept responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission,opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by wizard Recruitment Agency in this regard and the recipient should carry out such appropriate virus checks.
************************************************** ************************************************** **********