Thread: D&R Random
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 10:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizeree I2K View Post
Question: We've had some discussions on here about sex. Let's say you met a female who was cool as hell, looked good to you, and was pretty much what you've been looking for in a relationship. The only thing was she said she wasn't trying to give it up to you -- she didn't believe in premarital sex. Knowing this, would you still continue to kick it with her, or would you dip?
I'm not sure if you directed this specifically to Phrozen Sands, but I'll answer from my perspective. The only people I've ever come across who are saving themselves for marriage are extremely devout Christians. I am not Christian. Therefore, they'd probably be incompatible with me for that reason alone. If, for some statistically unlikely reason, I meet a non-Christian who is saving himself (because, lets face it, it's almost always women who make these public announcements as adults), he'd probably be incompatible with me for reasons beyond that (i.e., sex is very important to me and its part of chemistry).

So, Munchkin would dip. But, again, it's unlikely that such a man would even be compatible with me once we got past niceties.