View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 05:17 AM
GreekChat Member

I'm a bit of a workaholic and it drives pretty much anyone I've ever dated nuts. Even the most recent, and he's also a law student. It also drove him insane that I can't get through any movie or television show longer than an hour and would either fall asleep or start commentating. Actually, we're still friends and I did that a week and a half ago. Still drives him insane.

Also, he'd never admit it but I know that his cat's intense love for me drives him nuts. He was happy about it at first since she's super picky about who she'll come out of hiding for, but I know he's totally jealous now that I'm the only one she'll cuddle with besides him. Might be because I didn't even like cats before I became besties with his. It's super entertaining though...we were talking about my parents Labrador (who is my baby, we've had her forever), and I mentioned how cute it was watching her get all excited when he's around and he goes, "yeah but she likes everyone...how am I special?" Is it awkward to anyone else to have to explain to someone that you promise your dog really likes him?

It used to drive this ex I have from college that I'm the slowest drinker ever. If I got even a drink I love it still took me at least a half-hour to finish it. He used to get really annoyed that he'd be on his third beer and I was halfway through my first.

Then again, that time I did keep up with his pace and finished a beer in less than an hour, I mistook his brother for him. Not my fault they look so damn alike. At least he found it funny. Wish I could say the same for his brother's girlfriend.