View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 06:34 PM
GreekChat Member

Layout: I liked these girls, but they didn't seem as excited about recruitment as some of the other sororities I had visited so far. Of course, they were all very nice, but I am looking for a sorority that is enthusiastic. It could have just been the girls I met this first day. I would be glad to meet others if they would have me back. I had two recommendations for this sorority...one was from one of my former teachers thatI so love! I am a little disappointed that I didn't feel more of a connection. I think the girls are really nice, though.

Handspring: Wow! Blown Away! I loved these girls!i had the most fun at this party. I had Sooo much in common with many of the girls. I have a friend here. They made me feel really special and that they were really interested in me. Several older girls came over and said they were really impressed with my résumé. I was really feeling special until I got outside and realized this was most everyone's experience here. These girls know how to recruit. I still loved them and really wanted to be invited back for another day! I hade four recommendations to this sorority.